Friday, February 15, 2008

A Day Off

My school district held parent teacher conferences the last two nights, and I got today off as a comp day. We didn't get out climbing, but I finally had time to edit video from our Hueco trip. Here is video of Ashley making "Daily Dick Dose" look way too easy. Footage of my climbing didn't make the cut. The faces I make involuntarily while trying hard are too disturbing.


Ashley and I also attended the Northern Colorado Climbers Coalition (NCCC) meeting tonight. It was a relaxed and productive meeting. Board members and officers were chosen. Meeting times were set for the last Friday of every month, and the mission statement is "To Promote and Preserve Climbing in Northern Colorado."

2 comments:

rob werge, charlotte miller said...

You guys are so impressive...the video is great...defying gravity...great to see the kids having a good time with you.

rob

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rob,
I didn't know you were keeping a blog. It's great to see what you've been up to, and that you're having a good time. The photos of the snow covered mountains are really nice, and now I have the urge to drive to some hot springs.
David