Saturday, July 28, 2007

Photo Gallery


Aspen at Skyland, Crested Butte, CO


Ashley climbing a V10 variation to Shambhala traverse we jokingly call "Don't Need No Lip". Redfeather, CO


A photo of my daughter slab soloing. Taken near Analog last fall at Vedauwoo, WY.


Checking out a climb at Smith Rocks, OR.


This photo was taken last summer near Durango. It was published in the 2006 8a.NU yearbook.


Sun Up Till Sundown is a classic V6/7 on the Nautilus at Vedauwoo.


Ashley working Foreign Affairs Redfeather, CO.


Blunt Boy V1, Skyland, Crested Butte, CO


Colin Mills working Roast Possum Vinegar Pie V5 Coyote Rocks, Vedauwoo.


Colin climbing an unknown V2 at Coyote Rocks.

2 comments:

James Hickey said...

dave all the photos are sweet and im sorry the joke is on me for dont need no lip....it looks hard....way too hard for me....keep this sweetness up....please!

Unknown said...

Hey David,
My name is Skyler and I am a local here in Fort Collins. Ivwas researching bouldering at Red Feather and I saw this pic of foreign affairs.. That route looks truly stunning. I was wondering if you could provide any more info/directions to that problem.
-thanks Skyler Bol