Tuesday, April 21, 2020

David Lloyd's Championship Boulder Caddy Service

I've explored a lot of places, and gained a lot of experience in my 24 years of bouldering.

I've accumulated a quiver of Organic pads, and I'm willing to carry them for you.
Been bouldering with my own kids for seventeen years.
And supporting others on their bouldering projects for decades.
I've given tours to professional climbers,



celebrities,
friends,
and families.

I've got a good truck that comfortably sits three passengers.
I can pick you up at the airport and drive you to any bouldering area in Colorado, Wyoming, Utah or New Mexico.

So if you're interested in alpine bouldering,
expedition bouldering,

first ascents in sandstone canyons,
or practicing your crack climbing skills close to the ground, just get in touch, tell me what you're interested in, and I'll get back to you with my available dates and prices. Send an email to davlloyd3@yahoo.com. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments: