Thursday, December 22, 2011

250 Posts! Maybe It's Time to Get Organized?

Eight inches of new snow fell last night, and it's our first day of break. Couldn't climb, so we went sledding instead. Then I spent a couple hours improving this blog. Each post is now tagged with the area, or areas, that it's about. All the areas (38 so far) are listed to the right. Sorry, it took me so long to get organized. Now you don't have to scroll through hundreds of entries to find what you want, and you'll see the entries that Google doesn't catch. I can't believe I've written forty-five posts about Sinks Canyon! For a few areas you'll need to click on "Older Posts" to see all the entries.

A couple more bouldering blogs were added to my list as well, Kearney Journey and Try Hard.

It's nice to have some time to get the little things done.

No comments: